Powered By Blogger

Found at last !

Well, I finally found my Blog! Well done me.

I have spent the evening making little smooth, water worn "pebbles" to applique on my new piece. Love batiks! They are so very versatile and the colours are perfect for these pebbles.

Tomorrow,I have to make an Oyster Catcher , or at least I have to get a start. I expect I will lose sleep tonight over my seaweed too. I have yarns and threads and strips of batiks but maybe I need a trip to the fabric shop for some chiffon . I love the process. Figuring it all out before creating the quilt is such a joy. I am just NOT good at sitting around with nothing to do.

I did take some pictures tonight so will try to post the progress of this piece.hopefully, it will be successful. It will be fun trying anyway. I have some stunning new threads to use on the embroidered bits and can hardly wait to start that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment