Powered By Blogger

AROUND the neighbourhood

I walk almost daily and I see lots but rarely  record it. I was thinking I would top up my powers of observation and make a little walking project so yesterday, I decided to photograph everything I could that was man made and round . I printed 65  and used 64 but actually took many more . They are all lying on the diningroom table, randomly placed but all with the photo curve going the same way. Looking at the collection I realized two things-1, I could arrange them more interestingly and 2, I might attach them to a circular something- like a piece of Sono Tube or something so they could be viewed in the round too. I am busy right at the moment but will think on this and see if maybe I could figure out how long a piece of tubing of what diameter I would need.... and then we shall see! Always good to have an idea in abeyance : )

No comments:

Post a Comment