Powered By Blogger

Border Inchies

Borderline rude, bordering on the ridiculous etc! Borders define the edges and the extremes. Borders create safe zones, no go zones and borders emphasize what is inside them - or on the other side from them. Here are my Border Inchies. This lot was actually finished midweek last week, and then I forgot to post them last night!!

Some are just pretty edges ...

Like this...

..and this...

..and these two.......................................................................................................................................................

...and some
...are not so pretty but do the job
 And still others create a long line, the Longest Undefended Border in the World, between our Country and our Mega Neighbour to the south...
And Happy Birthday to both of our great countries !
 And lastly, that easily recognized but now rarely used border that indicates tragedy and sadness...

Is anyone else out there old enough to remember the stationery edged in black that we used when someone passed away?

Be sure to check out the other Border Inchies at   everyinchiemonday2012.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. As usual you've created a collection of wonders. I actually think my favourite is your 'not so pretty' border.

    And it's interesting that we had similar ideas on the border between countries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great concept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great creations - you are so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That's a lot of borders. I do not remember black borders on stationary. I do like your last one and number 3.
    What do you plan on doing with all of your inchies?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a tough time coming up with just one inchie - and look at all yours! They are amazing! I like them all but the Canadian/US border sits close to home (no pun intended). I guess you know you're getting old when you remember black borders on stationery - I do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many inchies again. You had a lot of ideas. My favorite is the third one. Mine is not jet ready :-/

    ReplyDelete