Powered By Blogger

Who has seen the wind?

Who has seen the wind?As promised, I have the photo from Orkney now to show you the wind! It was a fabulous day, windy as always on Orkney . Look at the wool tufts. Look at the grass. Look at the lack of trees - or anything else that could blow around , for that matter! Enjoy!

As an experiment, with the kind permission of Monika , I am posting this to needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.com . Thanks, Monika. I am sure I am a VERY old dog but you gave me very nice instructions.

10 comments:

  1. Probably you had to hold yourself not to get blown into this horizontal position, too. This is really a good photo. Thank you for showing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great. I've always wanted to see Orkney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tufts of wool? Whoa!

    I too have longed to visit Orkney and the Shetlands. Bought some yarn from Orkney when in Glasgow in 2007; that's as close as I've been to it...so far. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have been out there picking it off the wire:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes MB feels too windy but the sheep wool doesn't quite blow like that. phew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes! : ) This links to "who has seen the wind". Awesome : )

    Monika K.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the The Needle and Thread Network! And lovely photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is such a cool photo , you really can see the wind and I have never heard of Orkney , interesting place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very good picture, perhaps you can enter it in a challenge somewhere (National Geographic?). People there won't have much need for an iron, their laundry must come in wrinkle-free from the clothes line......

    ReplyDelete