Powered By Blogger

Sunset Inchies

Sorry I am late! It has been a very busy week but here are a couple of sunset experiments. I used a lot of different materials and am not sure which I like best. It varies from moment to moment.
I used Lumiere Paint, Pink gold Halo, on all of them . This one has Caran d'Ache pastel , stamping ink and a big old sequin chopped up.

...and this one has stamping ink, Caran d'Ache and Pigma Micron pen

''and this one is as above with the addition of gold embossing powder.

Kind of think I like this one best.
I am posting these sunset Inchies on everyinchiemonday2012.blogspot.com
I hope we get a better turnout than last week.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I like also the first (and last) best. But also the others are interesting. The one with gold embossing powder is beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you slit the background and slide in the circle? It is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all wonderful but number one is my favourite:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely voting for the sequin one. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trillian, I love all four of your sunsets - they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete