Powered By Blogger

Finshed

I KNOW it is called "works in progress Wednesday" , but the "progress this week is that these ARE done! Yay!! I wish the photos were better on the square but I did my best. I needed to get them in to the shop before the rain so I hurried with the pics. Never mind. They are done and here you are...
Scarlet Ribbons convergence . 
                                 I had to remove the binding to make it square enough for my liking!
Here is the Chrysanthemum Convergence all bordered, bound and quilted. 

I am posting these on TNTN at needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.com  Drop by to see the weeks creations from across Canada.

15 comments:

  1. Really wonderful quilts....lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those ribbons really converge and pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, really nice!!! Good for you getting them done too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations with your finishes! I posted a finish last week too, instead of a WIP. I like your theory that it's just at its last stage of being a WIP; the completed stage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Carolynn. Beautiful art quilts. I especially like the more colorful one, but lately I've been working with beiges and browns so you've got my attention. Also liked your inchies in the previous post--very fun!
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both so incredible and beautiful. I was going to say that I liked Scarlet Ribbon the best, but then when I look again at Chrysanthemum again, it's beauty is a bit more subtle but just as effective.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welldone, Girl! I did a convergence quilt some years ago after Ricky Tims, whome we met personally at Madison, Wisconsin, some years ago. I am actually having time to look a blogs :)).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pieces...love them both...but the last one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! They are both amazing but Scarlet Ribbons is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been eyeing the convergence pattern for a while but I must admit your two are my favorite I've come across yet. Great colours and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much to do and limited hours to do it, convergence is somewhere on my to do list, in the meantime I will admire yours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're both pretty. I did a convergence one too. A friend has it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats om two great finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw the quilt at the shop. It is beautiful! Arlene

    ReplyDelete