Powered By Blogger

Decision made

Well, I have finally chosen a background fabric for the Coleus Project. It is one of my hand dyes , chosen after having bought some black cotton AND , having dyed a dark mottled piece in colours I THOUGHT would work. They did NOT - but I have a great piece of dark fabric for another project ;-) DH says this piece works well and he is my best advisor.

There is still a lot to do to this so it is not fused down yet. This will be a busy week so I am not sure when it will get done but I HOPE to get some work done on it soon. My classes start this week so - gotta concentrate on that . (BTW, the orange dot in the top left of this photo is a pin head, NOT part of the design!)

1 comment:

  1. These colours of the background look beautiful Autumn-like on a sunny October day.

    ReplyDelete