DH is a very very patient man and he stopped the car a zillion times while I took pictures of dandelions in all stages of growth. When I got home, I started the editing, enhancing and printing of the pics on fabric. They turned out pretty well for a first shot. I soaked my fabric in Bubble Jet Set and the colour seems to be holding well. I realised today that I did not have picture of the whole quilt, so once again , DH stepped in to rescue me. He was the holder. I was the picture taker. So...here you are - the Dandelion Whine quilt!
|The photo printed pictures on the design board|
|All of the printed photos and the spacer pieces between|
|DH holding the final quilt up. Sorry it is pale and a bit fuzzy. We had lost the light .|