This is a Kaffe Fassett design I started a year or more ago and a couple of days ago, in a "finish the darned things" frenzy, I pulled it out and started to sew . I had three strips done out of eight and this was the fourth. I sewed away till it was ALMOST finished but when I tried it against the rest of the quilt top, it was all out of whack !!!! Grrrr!! I was ripping cross at myself. I DID rip! I picked it all apart patiently, murmling under my breath, and it is all together now again and attached to the third strip so now I am HALF FINISHED! Yay! Just thought I would post what it looks like so far. When it is finished, it is to be 72" square. Wait till you see the backing fabric! DEE-Licious!!!