Powered By Blogger

FINISHED at LAST!!!

Would you believe?? All I have left to do it make a label and a hanging sleeve . ALL of the quilting is finished !! YAY!!! Still deciding whether I really like it, but I THINK I do.
I decided to shoot it in the garden- where it came from!! I did not shoot any details but if you look on earlier posts, you'll find some. If you have any special requests, ask! (Maybe specify the quarter of the quilt you want to see.)

I have laboured under major difficulties this past week and a half! Stay tuned for more of that at the end of this post. In the meantime, I have been working pretty hard on my photography and have a few recent shots to show you. The garden continues to be a good source of inspiration for me. Good thing as DH has NOT been too well at all and we have been marooned here for what seems like WEEKS! Grocery shopping is FUN!! It is an OUTING! Timmy's has been great once in a while too :-)

Perilla Frutescens

Phlox and Phat bee

Sunset over the Hydrangea

This same bug was in the same patch of Rudbeckia this afternoon!!!

Fuzzy centre of a small zinnia.

Same zinnia- high key shot!

I am REALLY enjoying my camera ! Thank heaven for it. Plenty of scope for creativity. I belong to a little Flickr Group called Macro Mondays. Each week, a challenge is issued and you have to submit a MACRO shot the following Monday which illustrates the challenge theme. It is great fun and keeps one thinking! Google Macro Mondays and you can also google ME on Flickr if you are so inclined.

I WAS going to add the first post at the end of this one but could not seem to get it to work. Guess I've been away from blogging too long! I'll TRY to do better. Take care everyone. Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment